Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Morris County, NJ
Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Services Morris County, NJ — Our Soft Wash Certified Team Will Make your Roof Spotless
Our Certified Technicians will clean your soiled roof safely. Get a free estimate.
Spotless Gutter Cleaning & Repair of NJ, Inc. is a licensed and certified soft wash roof cleaning contractor servicing the Morris County, New Jersey area and surrounding Counties. We are certified and licensed to clean your slate, cedar shake, and asphalt roofing. Additionally, we can clean your cedar, brick, or vinyl siding of your house. We are also skilled in concrete, masonry, and paving work.
We provide free estimates, a professional certified team, and a clear, efficient process to make things easy on you. Contact us at (973) 936-3464 to set up a free estimate today. As a family owned and operated business, you’ll see how much we care about everything we do to make you satisfied.
Request Service Today
Why Is Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Safer?
Roof cleaning is an important part of maintaining your home. Over time, dirt, grime, and other debris can build up on your roof, potentially causing damage. Keeping your roof clean also helps in preventing the growth of moss and other organisms that can damage your roof.
There are a few different ways to clean a roof, but soft wash roof cleaning is the absolute safest. This method uses a lower pressure pump spray application, which gently removes dirt and debris without damaging the roofing material. As a result, it will keep your roof clean and in good condition.
Why Is Soft Washing the Best Choice for Your Morris County Home?
Here are a few reasons:
- It will extend the life of your roof and siding which will save you money
- It’s a safe process using eco-friendly and biodegradable cleaning solutions
- Removes algae, bacteria, mildew, and asphalt shingle staining
- Avoiding health issues caused by mold spreads
- Avoid roof damage including damage to grass and landscaping
- Thoroughly cleans your roof and siding with the least amount of damage
- Avoid homeowner’s insurance problems (keeps the roof intact)
- Avoid roof leaks caused by roof rot
- Enhanced curb appeal!
Get A FREE Estimate From A Certified Soft Washing Company Serving Morris County, NJ
At SPOTLESS Soft Wash Roof Cleaning, we guarantee great results for customers. We’re a local, family-owned and operated company in New Jersey. We are committed to the highest standards of professional practice. We act with integrity, expertise, and excellence at every step in our process so you can have complete peace of mind when the time comes for your roof to get soft washed!
Let’s connect! Contact us at (973) 936-3464 to set up a free estimate today.
What Exactly Is Soft Roof Washing?
Roof soft washing is the process of removing moss, algae, lichen, and other debris from the roof surface. It helps in preventing roof deterioration and keeps the roof looking clean and new. There are two main methods of roof washing: power washing and soft washing.
Power washing uses high-powered water jets to remove debris, while soft washing uses a low-pressure stream of water and cleaning solution. Soft wash roof washing meanwhile is considered to be a more gentle and effective method. It is important to note that roof washing should only be performed by a professional roof cleaning contractor in Morris County, NJ.
Roof Cleaning Before & After: View Our Work
Request A FREE Estimate Today!
Extend your roof’s life. Call/text for a no-risk roof soft wash estimate today. We also provide virtual estimates within a few hours or even on the phone. Give us a call: (973) 936-3464.
How Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Works
Professional soft washing starts with having the right equipment, cleaning solutions, and trained staff. Our certified roof cleaners have access to the right cleaning solutions and equipment to effectively clean roofs. As a result, your roof will look like new again. Soft washing works like the following:
- With a ladder, an eco-friendly roof wash solution is placed on the roof (or siding) by spraying a surfactant, water, and Sodium Hypochlorite mix, which is pumped from a truck-mounted soft wash system.
- The solution is sprayed on the roof and siding with light water pressure.
- When the solution is on your roof or siding, it sits and breaks down organic material, dirt, and built-up staining.
- We may decide to apply a light brushing to the roof (or siding) to remove severe stains and bacteria buildup, as needed.
- Immediately after the biodegradable solution is applied to the roof and brushed, water is sprayed to remove the solution residue from your roof and siding safely.
If your roof is extremely dirty or has tough stains, we may spray the solution again and even a second time until the roof is cleaned completely.
Roof & Siding Cleaning/Soft Washing Options We Provide
There are numerous roof types found in Morris County, NJ and we can clean them all! Plus, our soft washes work great for other surfaces including:
- Deck cleaning
- House washing your siding
- Asphalt shingle roof cleaning
- Slate tile roof cleaning
- Cedar roof cleaning
- Metal roof cleaning
- Fencing cleaning
- Masonry cleaning, including pavers and concrete
Don’t Make the Mistake of Voiding Your Roof Warranty Coverage
The key to keeping your warranty valid is to follow the Asphalt Roof Manufacturers Association recommendations.
To avoid getting your warranty voided out, it is imperative that you use the manufacturer suggested cleaning techniques on your roof. The ARMA (Asphalt Roof Manufacturers Association) recommends using sodium hypochlorite mixed with water and surfactant surface cleaners as the only way of ensuring a top-quality clean that won’t cause damage to your roof. As a result, your warranty coverage won’t be voided out.
How often should a homeowner soft wash their roof? You should soft wash every 3 to 5 years, according to the ARMA recommendations. As a result, it will lengthen the life of your roof.
How long will soft washing my roof extend its life? When you get your roof soft washed, your roof’s life will extend up to 15 years, according to ARMA.
Why Do Homeowners Hire Spotless’ Certified Experts for Roof Cleaning?
Our customers have told us that they choose us for their roof cleaning because our credentials surpass their expectations. Plus, we follow a Certified process.
We never cut corners.
We are committed to providing the highest quality work possible. We always make sure our equipment, materials, and employees meet top standards so you can expect nothing but excellence from us!
We are licensed and fully insured soft wash roof cleaning company in New Jersey.
We carry the most comprehensive general active liability insurance with over $2 million worth of coverage.
We are an experienced gutter cleaning and roofing company.
For more than 15 years, we’ve been providing top roofing services for our customers. As a full-service roofing company, we employ project managers who inspect and supervise our technicians to ensure quality control and excellence.
We are a certified and trained soft roof washing company. We’ve made sure our staff are expertly trained and ready for any project or request. We follow a specific process because we know it works, with the integrity to find solutions no matter what challenges arise on your home’s renovation timeline!
We’re committed to delivering the highest standards of service in every aspect.
As a family-owned and operated business, we believe in doing the very best for our customers. We have oversight and quality control measures installed to ensure that we are always meeting your needs, or exceeding them. We strive daily to do our best for you.
SPOTLESS Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Process – Safe. Effective. Reliable.
Our customers notice an immediate difference upon application of our eco-friendly solutions.
Here’s how it works…
- Tape and cover all electrical areas to protect them from damaging your entire electrical system.
- Connect collection bags to downspouts in order to capture runoff. The purpose of this is to eliminate standing cleaning solutions.
- Make sure to water-treat your lawn and shrubbery. This is done at the beginning of the cleaning process and continues all throughout the soft washing process. The purpose is to dilute chemical solutions and protect your foliage and lawn.
- Pre-treat your siding and roof with water to get rid of loose debris (mildew and moss).
- Choose the accurate mixture according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Activate the truck-mounted pump sprayer and put the cleaning solution at low pressure like you normally would with a regular yard hose.
- Allow the solution to sit for 15-20 minutes. The solutions will break up the moss, algae, and lichen – including roof discoloration and staining.
- Rinse off the solution. You’ll begin to see a difference in your siding and roof.
- Brush off moss, or lichen build-up from off the roof.
- Be sure to reapply the second coat cleaning solution in areas, as needed. To remove staining and stubborn moss buildup we hand brush gently so that it can trigger the roof’s own natural processes for removing heavy growth or stains.
- It’s clean-up time! We make sure your property is left in good condition – just like we first found it.
The benefits of cleaning solutions are long-lasting. They work for days, and even weeks after they’ve been applied!
Roof Cleaning Before & After: View Our Work
Soft Washing vs. Pressure Washing
Never Pressure Wash Your Roof – It’s Not Effective or Safe
Many homeowners pressure wash their roofs in an effort to remove dirt, debris, and stains. However, pressure washing can actually be quite dangerous and cause irreparable damage to your roof. The high-pressure stream of water can loosen or dislodge roofing tiles, compromising the roof’s ability to protect your home from the elements.
In addition, the water can seep under shingles and into the roof decking, causing mold and mildew to grow. Over time, this can degrade the roof decking and lead to leaks. Furthermore, pressure washing can remove the protective layer of granules from asphalt shingles, leaving them vulnerable to sun damage and premature aging. For these reasons, it is best to leave roof cleaning to the professionals.
Professionals use special equipment for roof cleaning and they follow a Certification process when it comes to roof cleaning. We suggest leaving this type of work to only those who have been authorized to do so.
Soft wash cleaning is an ideal solution for any home because it’s preventative maintenance that will keep your house intact and safe!
We Serve Morris County and Other Counties in New Jersey
Spotless provides service all throughout Morris County, New Jersey, our local trucks and team are standing by to service homes and businesses from Morristown all the way to Victory Gardens daily!
Frequently Asked Questions About Roof Soft Washing
Will having a dirty roof have a negative effect on my homeowner’s insurance?
Yes, it sure will! Some insurance companies require that the discoloration and moss algae must be removed or their policy will be voided. Why? Because failing to maintain a growth-free and clean roof will result in water damage to the house.
How much does soft washing a roof cost?
Several factors go into determining the cost such as:
- Landscaping & Landscaping & number of trees surrounding your house.
- Type of material (wood, brick, vinyl siding, concrete).
- The amount of the mildew dirt, or mold.
- The type of roofing material, size of your house, deck, or patio.
- Height of the house.
- Access to the patio, house, or deck.
- Water access could affect the entire length and setup of the project.
Do you provide free estimates?
Absolutely! Just give us a call to schedule your free estimate.
Do you clean commercial roofs?
Yes. We also clean the roofs of commercial buildings, including: hospitals, restaurants, churches, retail stores, and even condos/apartment buildings.
How often should I get my roof soft washed?
If you want to preserve the look and functionality of your asphalt shingle roof, get it soft washed every three or five years, according to the Asphalt Shingle Manufacturers Association.
Other Services We Offer
Residential Gutter Cleaning
Specialized in Gutter Cleaning
Commercial Gutter Cleaning
Specialized Gutter Cleaning for Commercial Buildings
Seamless Gutter Installation
Copper Gutter Installation & Repair
Downspout Cleaning & Repair
Gutter Leaders Installation & Repair
Gutter Leaf Guards
Gutter Guards, Cover & Screen Installation & Replacements
Commercial Roof Installation, Re-roof & Repair
Residential Roof Installation & Repair
Leak Detection & Repair
Our Leak Specialists Will Save You Time, Money & Unnecessary Property Damage
Siding Installation & Repairs
Experienced in All Aspects of Siding Installation & Repairs